I'm interested in getting bangs. My hair is curly/wavy (2C-3B) and my face shape is pear shaped/round. What would suit me?

aldijoy1234
Membre
Inscrit depuis le: 2023-04-11 11:04:20
2023-05-26 08:17:09

If you have curly/wavy hair with a 2C-3B curl pattern and a pear-shaped/round face, there are a few different bang styles that could suit you. One popular option that you may want to consider is curtain bangs. bangs are characterized by their soft, wispy texture and their ability to frame the face without overpowering it.

Curtain bangs are particularly well-suited for curly/wavy hair because they can blend seamlessly with your natural texture. They can help create a flattering frame for. The soft, wispy nature of curtain bangs also allows for versatility in styling. You can wear them swept to the sides or parted in the middle for a bohemian look.

When it comes to extensions, Halo Couture is a well-known brand that offers high-quality products. The Curtain bangs extensions by Halo Couture can be a great option if you're looking to experiment with bangs without committing to a permanent change. These extensions can be easily clipped in and removed, allowing you to change your look as desired.

Before getting curtain bangs or any other type of bangs, it's important to consult with a professional hairstylist. They will be able to assess your specific hair type, face shape, and overall style preferences to determine the best approach for you. Properly style and maintain your bangs, as curly/wavy hair may require special care to keep the bangs looking their best.

Remember, trying out a new hairstyle can be fun and refreshing, but it's important to suits your individual features.

Warning: PHP Startup: uploadprogress: Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20151012 PHP compiled with module API=20210902 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0