Increasing aging population driving the global dental adhesive market. Factors such as improper food habits and the increasing awareness regarding oral hygiene are the chief drivers of the global dental adhesives market. Lower dental hygiene among adults worldwide and high treatment costs create hindrances for the market.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global dental adhesive market was valued at USD 1.94 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 3.30 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 6.8%.Reasons for the growth of the dental adhesive market are improper food habits in the younger generation have been the root cause of several ailments and conditions. Tooth decay, tooth erosion, and other tooth conditions, etc. The WHO’s factsheet says that nearly 60% to 90% school children and 100% of adults have an oral cavity or other related problem around the world. Besides this, the incidence of severe periodontal diseases is also soaring high in the dental adhesive market, thereby creating an environment conducive to the growth of the global dental adhesive market. Dental adhesives are used to ensure that a denture adheres well to the oral mucosa. They are available in diverse formulations such as powders, creams, liquids, wafers, and pads. The dental adhesive market is a barrier that help to prevent cavities. The material is made of plastic and is usually applied on the back of chewing surface of a tooth (mostly molars and premolars), as they are most susceptible to tooth decay. The dental adhesive market says an in-depth roundup of the various factors responsible behind the positive trajectory exhibited by the global dental adhesives and sealants market between 2016 and 2024. It also includes a detailed list of the restraints posing threat to the market. To provide a detailed assessment of the factors impacting the market, it studies the effect of Porter’s five forces on it. The analysis helps in gauging the bargaining power of suppliers and buyers, the threat from substitute and new entrants, and the prevailing competitive dynamics. The dental adhesive market thus compiles exhaustive information aimed at helping the patients get a better understanding of the global dental adhesive market.
Key companies profiled in the report include
dentsply Sirona Inc., Procter & Gamble Co., 3M Company, GlaxoSmithKline, Danaher Corporation, Ultra dent Products, Inc. ,Ivoclar Vivadent AG , Voco GmbH , Tokuyama Dental Corporation Inc. ,GC Corporation, Dent aid , Kuraray Noritake Dental Inc. , ICPA Health , Medicals Co. Ltd., Sun Medical Co., Ltd.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC])@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2094
The report is an investigative study that determines market growth and market scope on the basis of market trends, consumer behavior shifts, consumption and production patterns, product portfolio offered by the market, growth rate, drivers and constraints, financial positions, and existing challenges and limitations of the Dental Adhesive market.
The report discusses in detail the global production capacity, demand and supply ratio, market dynamics, and comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape. It provides an industry-wide analysis of the market share of each players along with their business portfolio, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business expansion plans, financial standing, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and collaborations, among others.
Order this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2094
The regional bifurcation of the market analyzes key market segments such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report discusses in detail the market growth, market size, revenue growth, market share, production and consumption, demand and supply, current and emerging trends, and technological developments in each region.
The key geographical regions analyzed in the market report are:
• North America (U.S.A., Canada)
• Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
• AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
• Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
• Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Dental Adhesive Market Segmentation based on Types:
Application (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Denture Adhesives
- Pit & Fissure Sealants
- Restorative Adhesives
Denture Adhesive (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
End Use (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Dental Hospitals & Clinics
- Dental Academic & Research Institutes
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The dental adhesive market is growing at a CAGR of 7%in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 6.6% and 6.6% CAGR, respectively. High rise in dental disease across the globe is the key factor to accelerate market growth during the forecast period across all regions.
- Denture adhesives are the dominating segment in dental adhesive market which holds 35.0% of the global market because they are the barriers that help to prevent cavities.
- Restorative adhesives are expected to be the fastest-growing market segment during the forecast period 2019-2026 with a CAGR of 7.7% in the Dental adhesive market.
- Powder segment has the highest market share of 40% and was valued at USD 774 million and is expected to reach USD 1.30 billion by 2026.
- Cream segment is expected to have the highest CAGR of 7.7% and tends to be the highest growing segment in the Dental adhesive market.
- The Asia Pacific is expected to account for 24.5% of the global dental adhesive market. Developing nations such as China and India are likely to witness high growth
- The increasing use of dental adhesives in the dental hospitals & clinics owing to a large geriatric population requires a high demand for various dental procedures and dental adhesives.
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2094
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry or query about customization, kindly get in touch with us to know more. Our team will clear your doubts and ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Mild Dry Eyes Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/mild-dry-eyes-market-growth-by-2030-increasing-use-of-electronic-devices-such-as-mobile-phones-and-laptops/
Sturge Weber Syndrome Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/sturge-weber-syndrome-market-growth-by-2030-increase-in-risk-factors-of-sturge-weber-syndrome/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370