In 2023, the protein expression technology market is expected to be valued US$ 2,675.20 million. By 2033, the market is probably going to reach US$ 4,774.80 million. From 2023 to 2033, the market is anticipated to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 6.00%.
A significant area of biotechnology research and development is the global Protein Expression Technology Market. Scientists can research the functions, interactions, and prospective applications of proteins through the manipulation and creation of proteins in a variety of animals.
Recombinant DNA technology is one extensively utilised approach in protein expression technology. In order to create large amounts of the desired protein, this technique includes inserting a desired gene into a host organism, such as bacteria, yeast, or mammalian cells. A plasmid or viral vector, which serves as a means of transportation into the host cells, is often used to include the gene of interest.
To Get the Sample Copy of Report visit! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1540
A growing number of industries and applications require protein expression technologies, including the production of biologics, therapeutic proteins, and research purposes. The global market for protein expression technology is predicted to grow significantly over the course of the forecast period as a result of the increasing need for proteomics for the identification of multiple proteins that help in drug discovery, illness diagnostics, and the development of target-specific therapies.
Key Takeaways from Protein Expression Technology Market Study:
- There is steady demand for mammalian expression systems, as these offer exceptionally high-yield protein with a wide array of applications such as protein structural analysis and antibody production.
- FMI reports that, North America is anticipated to be a prominent market for protein expression technology, owing to developed biotechnology infrastructure, favorable government policies, financial grants for laboratory research, and increase in R&D investments.
- Reagents such as antibodies, oligomers, etc., are widely used in protein expression technology for desired transformation of an organic substance, finds FMI.
- The commercial success of the protein expression technology market is highly dependent on cancer research studies, which could serve multiple purposes such as identification of proteins associated with diseases, presence of necrotic agents, and assessment of structural and functional abnormalities in protein anatomy.
“Increasing focus on cancer research and accurate identification of proteins associated with diseases, coupled with application of protein expression technology in the development of personalized medicines that are more effective for an individual will create lucrative opportunities for the global protein expression technology market in the future.”
Strategic Partnerships to Lend Winning Imperatives for Market Participants:
To gain a larger share of the worldwide protein expression technology market, the major companies are concentrating on partnerships, geographic growth, mergers, and acquisitions. They can increase their geographic reach and current product portfolio through mergers and acquisitions.
For instance, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. purchased Life Technologies Corporation, which uses cutting-edge proteomics and genomics discoveries, to bolster its life science business. High demand for novel goods is a result of rising regulatory approvals for biologics and technical improvements.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Lonza AG
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc
- Agilent Technologies, Inc
- QIAGEN N.V
- Takara Bio, Inc
- Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies USA, Inc
- Genscript Biotech Corporation
- Promega Corporation
- Hudson Robotics Inc
- Lucigen Corporation
- New England Biolabs, Inc
- Merck Millipore
- GeneCopoeia, Inc
- Bioneer Corporation
- Oxford Expression Technologies Ltd
Key Market Segments Covered In Protein Expression Technology Market Research:
By Expression System:
- Insect Cell Expression System
- Prokaryotic Expression System
- Mammalian Expression System
- Yeast Expression System
- Expression Vectors
- Competent Cells
- Drug Discovery
- Protein Purification
- Protein Therapeutics
- Diseases Diagnostic & Monitoring
By End User:
- Biotechnology Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organisation
- Academic Research Institute
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)